To get started, it’s fast and simple!
Get your Rewards card in-store.
Make a purchase. Earn points.
Activate your card at this page (It only requires a name and e-mail address).
- you get 2 points on every euro you spend
- start earning points as soon as you receive your card
- you must activate your card in order to spend your rewards
- spend your rewards at any NATEX outlet (excluding the NATEX Gas Kiosk).
- use the following Rewards Chart to determine your rewards levels
NATEX Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
1. The NATEX Rewards Program (the “Program”) is available at NATEX Outlets, excluding gas kiosks.
2. To participate in the NATEX Rewards Program, a customer must become a Member of the Program. Membership is absolutely free and no initial purchase is required. Simply request a NATEX Rewards Card when purchasing at the cash till. The cashier will provide the customer with a Rewards Card and activation details. Rewards cards can be activated online at www.natex.de/NATEXrewards
3. Only one NATEX Rewards Card is available per customer or per email address.
3(a). Members are required to provide a first and last name and a valid email address to qualify for an account. All other information requested by NATEX is optional. If a Member does not provide the required information, NATEX reserves the right to deactivate the NATEX Rewards Program Card and zero out any Rewards Points balance.
4. The NATEX Rewards Card is not a credit card. The Card is the property of CFMWS and CFMWS may discontinue the Program at anytime without advance notice.
5. Each NATEX Rewards Member (sometimes referred to as a “Member”) will be issued a NATEX Rewards Card that has a unique number ascribed to it and is registered in the Member’s name. NATEX Rewards Members cannot share their account number and account information with anyone else. Account information, including, but not limited to, the NATEX Rewards account password and security questions should be protected and kept secure.
6. NATEX Rewards Members must advise NATEX immediately of any changes of Personal Information (as hereinafter defined) including name and email address either by editing their online profile at www.NATEX.de/NATEXRewards or by contacting NATEX at +49 2451.48451.321 or +49 2451.9152128. If NATEX believes that some of its records are inaccurate, it may contact the NATEX Rewards Member to verify its records. NATEX reserves the right to cancel any NATEX Rewards Account for which it has incomplete or inaccurate Personal Information and all NATEX Rewards Points redemptions on that account may be blocked. The submission of false or fictitious Personal Information will result in all the NATEX Rewards Points accumulated on an account being forfeited.
7. NATEX reserves the right to refuse issuance of a NATEX Rewards Account to any customer who does not follow the prescribed enrolment procedures.
8. Customers participating in the Program must present their personal valid NATEX Rewards Card to collect points and earn rewards. Any unauthorized reproduction of the NATEX Rewards Card may lead to legal prosecution and forfeiture of all NATEX Rewards Points and membership in the Program.
9. NATEX reserves the right to limit NATEX Rewards Points awarded with respect to any offer or promotion to reasonable household quantities. If a NATEX Rewards Member was awarded points for an offer or promotion in which a Member purchased product in excess of reasonable household quantities, the NATEX Rewards Points awarded as a result of that offer or promotion may be forfeited without prior notice.
Collection of NATEX Rewards Points
10. To collect NATEX Rewards Points, a NATEX Rewards Member must make eligible purchases at participating stores using their valid NATEX Rewards Card. The Member’s personal NATEX RewardsCard must be presented to the cashier at a participating store before the purchase transaction is completed. The original NATEX Rewards Card must be presented at the time of purchase at participating stores.
11. NATEX Rewards Points will be awarded at the rate of 2 NATEX Rewards Points for each one euro (€1) spent on qualifying purchases. NATEX Rewards Points will be calculated by reference to the net (purchase price less discounts) pre-tax total of each cash register receipt. The total NATEX Rewards Points awarded and reflected on the cash register receipt will be rounded down by the next portion of a dollar spent. NATEX may offer special promotions from time to time offering additional NATEX Rewards Points on certain products (“NATEX Rewards Bonus Points”). NATEX Rewards Bonus Points, once awarded, shall form part of the Member’s NATEX Rewards Points balance (hereinafter referred to as “NATEX Rewards Points”).
12. NATEX Rewards Points will not be issued on the purchase of the following items/services: cigarettes and tobacco products (where sold), NATEX gift cards, third-party gift cards, delivery charges (where applicable), bottle deposit/returns (where accepted), gift with purchases, charitable donations and sales taxes.
13. NATEX Rewards Points will not be awarded in transactions where the customer uses rewards to pay for any portion of the transaction. NATEX Rewards Points will be awarded when a NATEX Rewards Member pays for a purchase with a gift card. However, the Member will not be awarded NATEX Rewards Bonus Points if they use a gift card to purchase another gift card and, in the event that NATEX Rewards Bonus Points are inadvertently awarded, NATEX reserves the right at any time to revoke these points without notice. NATEX reserves the right to add or delete items eligible for NATEX Rewards Points’ issuance at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice.
14. Returns and/or exchanges will be honored only if the original receipt is presented at the time of the return and/or exchange. On a return and/or exchange the NATEX Rewards Points will be deducted from the NATEX Rewards Member’s card number that was used for the original purchase.
15. Total NATEX Rewards Points maintained by NATEX, will be deemed correct unless otherwise substantiated by the Member by bringing forward evidence satisfactory to NATEX in its sole discretion. Discrepancies must be addressed with the NATEX Rewards Administrator within three months of the date on which the discrepancy occurred. NATEX reserves the right to restrict redemption or put a “hold” on NATEX Rewards Points for up to 45 days from the date the points are posted to an account.
16. Subject to Section 20 herein, NATEX Rewards Points are transferable from one NATEX Rewards Member to another, in conjunction with the “Transfer your Points” program or other special points transfer promotions offered by NATEX from time to time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, NATEX reserves the right to limit the transfers from a NATEX Rewards account.
17. NATEX Rewards Points are reduced to zero with no reimbursement upon closure of a NATEX Rewards Membership.
18. Upon the death of a NATEX Rewards Member, the Member’s account will be closed and any NATEX Rewards Points in the account will be forfeited. NATEX Rewards points are not divisible in the case of divorce/separation.
19. Should any NATEX Rewards Member not acquire NATEX Rewards Points for 12 consecutive calendar months, the membership will be deemed to be inactive and all accumulated NATEX Rewards Points will be forfeited. At that time the NATEX Rewards Card Points balance may be reduced to zero with no reimbursement at NATEX’s sole discretion.
Redemption of Points
20. (a) NATEX Rewards Points may be redeemed for savings rewards off a purchase at participating NATEX stores in accordance with the following NATEX Rewards Points redemption schedule:
From time to time, special promotions may be run during which one or more redemption level(s) may temporarily be altered and/or suspended, new redemption levels added or points may be redeemed directly towards the purchase of specific products or services. Promotions may vary from participating store to participating store, on NATEX.de and from format to format.
21. NATEX may, from time to time, offer supplementary programs or promotions related to the NATEX Rewards Program (“Related Programs”). Such Related Programs may be governed by additional or distinct terms and conditions applicable therein, such terms to be made available at: www.NATEX.de
22. A Member’s NATEX Rewards Points balance will be reduced by the number of points needed to obtain the desired redemption value. Unredeemed NATEX Rewards Points plus any NATEX Rewards Points earned in the current transaction will remain in the Member’s NATEX Rewards Points account and can be applied to a subsequent transaction.
23. NATEX Rewards Points can only be redeemed if the required point redemption level is acquired prior to the redemption transaction. An individual NATEX Rewards Member may not make more than two redemptions, at any reward level, within one day. Only one redemption is available per transaction.
24. When redeeming NATEX Rewards Points, NATEX will automatically select the maximum eligible NATEX Rewards Points redemption level available. Alternatively, the NATEX Rewards Member may select a different, lower eligible redemption level. For example, if the Member has accumulated 12,000 NATEX Rewards Points, the maximum redemption level available is 10,000 NATEX Rewards Points. However, the Member may elect to redeem only 6,400 Points on a €50.00 transaction; in this case the reduction off the purchase price will be €30.00.
25. NATEX Rewards Points may not be redeemed towards the purchase of the following products/services: any cigarettes and tobacco products (where sold), NATEX gift cards, third-party gift cards, delivery charges (where applicable), bottle deposit/returns (where accepted), gift with purchases, charitable donations, sales taxes. NATEX reserves the right to add or delete products and services eligible for NATEX Rewards Points redemption at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice.
26. NATEX Rewards Points may not be collected or redeemed by any person other than the NATEX Rewards Member. NATEX Rewards Members may be required to provide proof of identity when redeeming NATEX Rewards Points to protect the integrity of the Member’s Points balance. Each NATEX Rewards Member is responsible to ensure that all Personal Information is correct and up-to-date and NATEX reserves the right to block redemptions where the NATEX Rewards Member information is inaccurate or incomplete.
27. In case of a lost NATEX Rewards Card, members are required to contact www.NATEX.de. The accumulated unredeemed NATEX Rewards Points balance shall remain intact. If a lost NATEX Rewards Card is found and used by any other person, all NATEX Rewards Points relating to purchases made by such other person will be credited to the NATEX Rewards Member’s account. NATEX assumes no liability or responsibility for NATEX Rewards Points redeemed by any person(s) prior to the notification to the NATEX Rewards Administrator that the NATEX Rewards Card is lost. Any NATEX Rewards Points redeemed prior to notification shall be at the Member’s risk.
29. From time to time, NATEX may advertise or offer exclusive offers to select NATEX Rewards Members with respect to which they may redeem NATEX Rewards Points for items other than a discount reward, or receive other benefits or discounts.
30. NATEX Rewards Points have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash. NATEX Rewards Points cannot be sold, traded, bartered, rented or otherwise disposed of. NATEX Rewards Points are void if sold for cash or any other consideration.
31. The NATEX Rewards Member can view their current Points balance using one of the following 3 options:
– Visit the www.NATEX.de/NATEXRewards page and log into their personal account, using their card number and secret password
– From the cashier at a store, prior to or after processing a transaction
– From the customer service desk at the Retail Plus outlet on the E-3A component base
38. The NATEX Rewards Program will terminate at 11:59 p.m. on December 31, 2026 (the “Termination Date”).
39. NATEX reserves the right to extend the Program beyond the Termination Date, or terminate the Program at any time prior to the Termination Date, by providing 30 days notice in NATEX store flyers and notices posted in participating stores and online. If events beyond NATEX’s control materially affect NATEX’s ability to operate the NATEX Rewards Program, the Program may be suspended or terminated without notice.
40. NATEX may restrict, suspend or otherwise alter any aspect of the NATEX Rewards Program, without notice. Any material changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted online and a copy of the Terms and Conditions will be made available at each participating store, upon request. The online version of the Terms and Conditions is the governing version. For the most current version of these Terms and Conditions please visit www.NATEX.de.
41. The NATEX Rewards Member’s completion of the on-line form and the acceptance of the terms and conditions on-line and/or first time usage of a NATEX Rewards Card constitutes agreement by the NATEX Rewards Member to all the Terms and Conditions of the NATEX Rewards Program.
42. Any abuse by a Member of the NATEX Rewards Program’s privileges, any failure by a Member to follow the Program’s rules, regulations, Terms and Conditions, or any misrepresentation by a Member may, at NATEX’s sole discretion, subject the Member to expulsion from the Program, including forfeiture of all accumulated NATEX Rewards Points.
43. Upon suspension or termination of the Program for any reason whatsoever, NATEX will have no liability therefore to any Member and is automatically released from all claims by NATEX Rewards Members in respect of such suspension, termination, forfeiture of NATEX Rewards Points, and redemption of Points or otherwise in respect of such suspension or termination.
44. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information herein is correct. NATEX is not responsible for any errors or omissions.
45. Any waiver by NATEX of the strict observance, performance or compliance by a Member with any of the Terms and Conditions contained herein, either expressly granted or by course of conduct, shall be effective only in the specific instance and shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any rights or remedies of NATEX as a result of any other failure to observe, perform or comply with the Terms and Conditions. No delay or omission by NATEX in exercising any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as waiver thereof or of any other right or remedy.
46. By redeeming NATEX Rewards Points for rewards, the NATEX Rewards Member releases NATEX from any and all liability and claims regarding the redemption and use of the reward and any loss or damage caused by goods and services supplied as a reward.