Sponsorships & Donations
We’re happy to support our community in different ways. Through our additional sponsorships and donations program, we’ve helped to support many of the clubs, organizations and activities in our local NATO community.
It’s all a part of what we’re here for, and we invite you to take advantage of the program we’ve set up. We offer sponsorships or donations for activities based on the following criteria:
- The NATO members and their families must be the direct beneficiary of the donation.
- The donations can only be made to recognized clubs or organizations.
- We cannot sponsor individuals.
- We can make donations or products or services.
- We cannot make monetary donations.
- Each request for a donations / sponsorship will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
In order for your organization or activity to be considered for a sponsorship or donation, please follow these simple steps:
- Submit a letter on organization or club letterhead with the following information:
- Event date
- Nature of the event and who will be involved / attending
- Approximate number of attendees
- The donation/sponsorship requested
- How the event will be advertised
- Forward the request to email@example.com
- We will review and respond to your request within 5 business days.
NATEX sponsors the following initiatives:
• 20 Years of the CFMWS
• AFNORTH Christmas Fayre
• African American Heritage Committee Fundraiser
• AFSA Color Run
• Anita-Lichtenstein-Gesamtschule Geilenkirchen Exchange BBQ
• CAOC Uedem International Night
• CFSU Terry Fox Campaign
• Dutch NSU King’s Day
• GK Flyers Hockey Club
• HQ ARRC Innsworth Festival UK
• International Pool Party
• NATO E-3A Foggy Fields event
• NATO E-3A International Dog Biathlon
• NATO E-3A Softball “Ball Busters” Team
• NATO E-3A Sports Day
• NATO Kalkar / Wesel / CAOC International Club Family Bingo
• NATO Rocks International Military Spouse Night
• NATO Tiger Meet
• Niederheid Canada Day
• ORCAS International Swim Team
• Polish Air Force NSU
• Team 5/6 St. Patricks Day
• Tiger Council Luncheon
• Tri-Border Independence Day Fest
• U.S. Air Force Ball
• USAFE Combined Graduation Ceremony
• USAF Top III
• USAF Warrior Day
NATEX gives back
At NATEX, we work very hard to provide our customers with exceptional products and services. However, as part of our mandate to support NATO members and their families, we also give back. For 2015, NATEX has committed to give back more than over 437,817 euros to support the morale and welfare activities of the E3-A component base.
We are proud to be the largest contributor to your morale and welfare services. It helps us demonstrate how committed we are to you and your family.